TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You are “the customer”. We and us are “Hiremebaby Limited”. “The equipment” means all or any of the items hired by you from us
2. You will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions when you confirm an order for the hire of equipment by making payment.
3. We agree to hire equipment to you at the agreed hire cost confirmed by email at the time of booking and subject to these terms and conditions.
4. Full payment of the hire cost together with a refundable deposit must be made at the time of placing your order unless otherwise agreed.
5. Confirmation of your order will be sent by email. You have the responsibility to double check this order is correct and let us know if any information is inaccurate within 48 hours. Otherwise, equipment will be hired in accordance with the order confirmation.
6. We have the right to cancel an order due to reasons beyond our control. Customers will be notified at the earliest opportunity and a full refund will be given.
7. We will deliver the equipment at the time slot and location agreed at the time of booking. Alternatively, you may collect the equipment from us at a time agreed at the time of booking.
8. We will collect the equipment at the time window and location agreed at the time of booking. Alternatively, you may return the equipment to us at a time agreed at the time of booking.
9. It is your responsibility to have someone available to meet us for the prearranged delivery and collection. Failure to do so may result in an additional charge.
10. Occasionally equipment will be replaced by a similar equivalent item. If this is necessary, you will be informed at the earliest opportunity.
11. The colour of the equipment that you receive may be different from the image displayed in the website.
12. We have the responsibility to ensure the equipment is clean and in good working order for the start of your hire period.
13. Where supplied by the manufacturer, instructions will be supplied with equipment. You are responsible for reading and following these instructions when using the equipment.
14. We can install your car seat for you but it remains your responsibility to ensure that the car seat is fitted and used correctly for the duration of your hire.
15. You are responsible for the care of the equipment during the period of the hire. It should be used in the way and for the purpose recommended by the manufacturer.
16. Deposit will be returned within 3 days of the end of the hire period as long as equipment is returned as agreed in the condition it was supplied.
17. We will withhold some or all of the deposit if equipment is not returned in the condition it was supplied. You could be charged up to the RRP of the equipment. This includes loss or damage to the equipment or if more than an acceptable level of cleaning is required.
18. We will withhold some or all of the deposit to cover the cost of retrieving the equipment if the equipment is not returned as agreed.
19. We cannot accept responsibility for any failure or delay on our part to fulfil our obligations where such failure/delay is caused by circumstances beyond our control.
20. If you wish to cancel your hire agreement, you are entitled to do so free of charge at any time up to 24 hours prior to the agreed start of your rental period. Cancellations less than 24 hours before the start of the hire period will receive 0% refund.
21. If you wish to amend your hire agreement at any time, we will do our best to accommodate your request but cannot guarantee this.
22. All equipment supplied remains the property of Hiremebaby Limited.
23. If any problem occurs with any of the equipment please contact us as soon as possible. If needed, we will do our best to replace the item with an equivalent. If in the rare instance this is not possible then a full refund for the remaining time period will be issued.
25. All personal information we collect about you will be kept confidential. We will not sell or give any of your personal information to a third party without your permission.
26. All credit/debit card/ bank details will not be stored and will follow PCI compliance.
27. We are responsible for losses you directly suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement if the losses are a foreseeable consequence of us breaking the agreement. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by both you and us at the time our agreement is formed. We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you, and us; nor are we liable for, without limitations, loss of profits, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill or consequential losses, damages or costs. Liability shall in no circumstances exceed the amount by which we are insured for such liabilities at the material time.
28. Any failure by us to enforce any or all of these conditions shall not amount to, or be interpreted as waiver of any of our rights.
29. No variation of these terms and conditions shall have effect without our express agreement in writing.